Link Building Coaching
Having another set of eyes and someone to bounce ideas off of is smart when it comes to link building. It’s easy to get stuck in a rut or become discouraged when a tactic doesn’t work.
If you are looking for a way to:
- Boost the productivity of your link building team.
- Scale your link building process.
- Avoid hiring another full-time person.
- Get new ideas and hard-hitting tactics.
- Keep up with what’s going on in the industry.
- Avoid spending a fortune on training.
My link building coaching service is for you!
Why hire me to be your link building coach
I am Debra Mastaler and I have been helping websites rank well by creating and executing strategic link building campaigns through my link building agency Alliance-Link.com since 2001. I am very familiar with the SEO industry and search engines in general.
As a link builder I have trained and built links for:
- Fortune 500 companies.
- Small business.
- Blogs, brands and bands.
- Affiliate sites of all size and shape.
- Directories and forums.
Before launching Alliance-Link and Keytooles, I worked in sales and marketing for two Fortune 500 companies for a total of 20 years. My link building methods are based on proven, algorithmically sound and creative strategies from years of on and offline marketing and public relations experience.
I use the latest tools and tactics to utilize existing on and offline resources, keep up with what is working and am very active in the SEO community. I know what works since I continually promote several competitive websites of my own. My recommendations are based on experience and the results I achieve, no regurgitated information here!
Make the transition from link building to link marketing
I excel in this area, finding new and creative ways to promote a business is what I do best.
No two websites are alike which is why using the same tactics over and over or those you hear about in public blogs and forums will not make your site stand out in a niche.
What works in one niche might not work in another, I make sure I know as much as I can about what you are selling and to whom so I can provide the very best direction.
To be successful in today’s search engine results you need:
- To know where to put your content and links.
- Know what people want to read, see and hear.
- Learn how to find the right people to co-promote with.
- Understand what is triggering ranking penalties.
- Learn how to get noticed by traditional news and social media.
My link coaching is designed to focus on these key elements. My methods do not rely on automated tools or products, they are marketing based and geared to attract links, not beg for them.
No more chasing links, I’ll show you how to get them to come to you!
Things to consider before we start
I work mainly with in-house and agency teams and experienced webmasters looking for fresh ideas and new content sources. My consults are not for newbies or weekend webmasters.
Sign up for my link coaching today!
I offer two coaching programs, one-time (65 minutes) and monthly.
Monthly coaching is for in-house brand or agency teams only, I’ll keep them up to date on general content and industry media trends as well up what Google and the major social networks are up to.
- For brands: your link building team and I will review the linking programs currently used and look for ways to maximize productivity and results.
- For agencies: after looking at individual client accounts, I will offer suggestions on how to increase productivity and/or look for new opportunities for each. Fresh eyes and experience are always a plus!
I use video conferencing with screen share so your staff and I can look at sites and backlinks in real-time. We can meet anywhere from one to four times a month, the choice is yours.
One-time coaching sessions are good for in-house teams who need new ideas, want me to look at backlinks or want an update on what’s working, and what’s not.
(NOTE: I do not take on consultation clients in the same industry at the same time. And rest assured what we discuss remains confidential, I happily sign NDA’s).
If you would like to schedule a coaching session, contact me today and provide as much information as possible on your site, its goals and which program you’re interested in.